Martin Kratt is the older Kratt Brother, one of the the main characters of Wild Kratts. Although he is the elder Kratt Brother, Martin has a more playful side and is characterized by the color blue.
Physical Appearance Edit
Martin wears hiking boots, khaki shorts, and a blue jacket with the zipper zipped almost all the way down and black stripes running across the sides and a white shirt underneath, and the sleeves are rolled up. He has blue eyes, tan skin, and sandy-blonde hair, with the cowlick showing. He is taller than his younger brother, Chris.
Martin's favorite color is blue.
Martin, like Chris, is playful, childish, comedic, and simply loves creatures. On the other hand, he is impulsive, overly optimistic, and while usually prepared for any situation, he sometimes isn't. He loves taking risks, and he is easily distracted, sometimes forgetting that he is on a mission. Martin is impatient, as seen in Bandito: The Black-Footed Ferret, where Aviva told him not to touch the new invention, the Stone Digger, while the others told him to wait until morning, and he uses it anyways. He tries to be a "big brother" and "save" Chris from "danger". Martin loves to get into the mind of creatures. However, he does know when to be serious, and he makes a good teammate. He also knows when to put a creature adventure aside, as shown in "Fossa Palooza", when the team had to go home for Mother's Day.
Martin works with his brother, Chris, and his friends to learn about animals and save them when necessary. He uses his animal knowledge, swimming skills, and creature powers to save the creature world. He also knows how to water ski, snowboard, and "manta board". Martin dearly loves all animals, especially the babies, and he likes giving them names.
- Martin has been called an "animal lover", "tree hugger", and a "clog" (twice).
- Apparently, Martin may not be one of the best drivers out there, as seen in "Aardvark Town" when he drove over a ravine. He also did a bit of this off-screen in "Let the Rhinos Roll!".
- Martin is right handed.
- In "Tazzy Chris", it is shown that Zach and Martin have known each other since childhood. They are enemies, but their relationship is best described as more of a comedic rivalry.
- Gourmand calls him "Blueberry".
- Zach calls him "Blue Boy".
- Donita calls him "Martino".
- Martin is shown to be a good artist in "Honey Seekers", where he drew a realistic lion sketch.
- Martin doesn't get embarrassed very often, usually only when someone gets after him for misbehaving in some way, like waking someone up, or not obeying due to his impatient nature.
- Martin likes to wake up Jimmy Z by telling him his controller is missing; he first does this in "The Gecko Effect".
- Martin has been shown to get really nervous, especially when miniaturized.